The admission process will be based on applicant’s academic record, state level entrance exam with valid score card, Performance in group discussion and personal interview.
The acceptable requirements are:
- ❖ Successful completion of the All India Senior School Certification Examination (CBSE) or the India School Certificate (ISC) Year 12 exam or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) from the Indian State Boards.
The selection Procedure Includes
- ❖ At least 50% marks in Graduation
- ❖ Good writing and reading communication skills
- ❖ An Internal on Campus Admission Test (Aptitude Test along with English Assessment)
- ❖ Finally selection is declared after Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Documents Required For Admission
- ❖ Candidate can apply for an admission by filling up the Application Form.
- ❖ Application Form is available at Admission Cell in GCMT.
- ❖ Candidate is required to fill in the Application Form and bring it to the Admission Cell in person.
- ❖ Candidate is required to bring all the necessary certificates and other documents along with the Application Form.
The applicant is required to carry three sets of the documents (dully attested by the gazette officer) along with the original documents at the time of admission.
Note: The original documents will be returned to the candidate after varification.
Contact No: +918077709853, +91-8755501899, +91 – 9997210901, +91-9837179048, +91-9837248889, +91-9997244462.
Email: – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org